ting an event? Don’t have the time or energy to cater for it? Or perhaps don’t want to bother with the washing up? Then look no further!
We are pleased to announce the NEW addition of our beautiful Grazing Tables!
Starting at just £12.50pp, each table comes as standard with a wide range of grazing food, such as (but not limited to):
- Fresh fruit
- Delicious crudités
- Luxury crisps
- Flavoured humous & other dips
- Indulgent cheese board with crackers & breadsticks
- Farmhouse breads
- Meat platter (can be separated for vegetarian & vegan guests)
- Olives & sundried tomatoes
- Large homemade salad bowl
- Savoury snacks such as pork pies, sausage rolls, falafels
- Sweet items such as marbled chocolate brioche, meringues, biscuits, sweets, mini cakes
There’s something for everyone! And not to forget that every table is completely customisable, as well as additional homemade items such as:
- Celebration cake centre piece price upon enquiry
- Sandwich platters (all fillings by request) price upon enquiry
- Large pasta salad bowl in variety of flavours +£15
- 16 brownie bites +£20
- 10 Luxury assorted macarons +£10
- French breakfast pastries +£2.50pp
More items available upon request
Each table comes with rental of our rustic chopping boards, bowls, plates and serving utensils. We will also lend you a cake stand should you need one. This rental comes at a £50 deposit which is given back as cash on the day once everything is returned undamaged.
We take care of set-up and clean-up for you, so you don’t even have to worry about the washing up! All we ask for is a large, clean table for us to set-up on.
Please enquire via the contact us page, alternatively give us a call or Whatsapp message on 07792229717, or drop us an email on email@example.com
Peace of mind
We are fully licensed, insured and food hygiene compliant for your peace of mind.
Easy set-up & clean-up
All items are prepared at our premises, therefore everything is quick and simple to set-up and requires minimal clean-up!
“Was amazing and absolutely delicious, everyone loved it! Thank you so much!”Sarah, Sellindge